Wow, I just vomited in my mouth.

So… pocky update gang. Teegs and I were doing a google of our pseudonyms to check what comes up, and for some reason our old pocky posts were showing up in the results which has never happened before :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face: and while I think the issue may be fixed now (Tom if you could confirm that no longer pops up in a public search) I gotta be honest; that was some confronting shit reading my 19 year old’s perspective on power play between the genders, not to mention the horrible, casually racist shit and how awfully we spoke to one another, fucking kids. We said some messed up stuff… and we had no idea the internet was gonna blow up like this. Cyber safety/digital footprint classes actually are a thing in schools now hahahha.

Anywhoooooo. I said some really fucked up shit that made me vomit in my own mouth from shame, I’m not going to quote the posts as I don’t want to draw more attention to it lol. I would however like to proudly announce that I have grown so much since then (I’m sure we all have… hopefully lol) and I strongly disagree now with most things I said as a stupid kid. If I am allowed to have my 2 cents as a wiser adult now, I’d like to reestablish my position;

With great power comes great responsibility.
Whether thats sexuailty or physical strength, regardless of gender; just because you can, it doesn’t mean you should. Exercising contol is where the real power is. (imo) :blue_heart::green_heart:

I hope you’re all doing well, even those of you who have old beefs with me. :green_heart:
Thrive on ya beautiful, filthy scumbags :stuck_out_tongue: xo I miss yas.

hahaha it’s pretty rough in hindsight. testing the boundaries is a lot of what growing up is all about and we’ve seemed to grow into nice human adults who don’t protest book readings and hate everyone so… can we chalk it up to a win?

was kinda shocked how casual and callus some the shit we said was but… we were 16 and it was 2005. not who we are now! we were a lot more gay back then!

1 Like