WELCOME BACK BITCHES~~ things you need to know in here

FIRST UP: YOUR PASSWORDS ARE RESET for reasons: use the “forgotten password” link to reset it via email, or log in with Facebook, as long as your email is the same.

“but I don’t have my old email address anymore and I have red hair”: well, fuck, let me know and i’ll fix it for you (I have the internet now) so you keep your awesome post history

“how do I post in old threads??”: you don’t. make a new one. if there’s some classic retort you absolutely need preserved for posterity, click “Reply as pinned topic” (desktop only) or just paste the link in a new post.

“I want a cool picture”: don’t we all. mine is tanooki mario, fuckin baws. click your dumb letter-based picture, click preferences, and get yourself a spiffy new picture.

we’ll keep this updated with the most frequently asked problems (FAPs) as time goes on. we may award badges for people who make us aware of good FAPs, or can give us a hand with FAPs in future. thanks cuties x

You don’t have to be such a jerk man. Jims just using pocky to make you feel good anyway.

1 Like

There’s one dollar bottles of Kewpie in the bargain bin at east mart in mt, im gonna buy them all and burn them in a fire because of your poor attitude

1 Like

hey. I was being mean to imaginary madi. Kewpie didn’t do anything wrong :frowning:

i made it nicer, are you happy? i only wanted you to be happy @bee_lord

also we have badges now which can be earned through likes, forum events and random non-events. you just earned one!

Love you Tom

1 Like

love you too :fist: :fist:

that’s two hands :wink:

emoji is creepy as ever.

1 Like

soon to come

• Profile pictures from the old site ★
  • Fix up archived posts (out of order :frowning: and 8 missing)
  • end-to-end HTTPS security by default ★
  • reply by email :cop:
  • more competitive internet point system :moneybag:
  • “you, the moderator” once the posts and likes start rolling in

★ = priority this week

It Hurts all over. Will you love me if I have normal hair and my old email address?

so true

I’ll love you no matter what email address you have. :kissing_smiling_eyes: